sat-azel.all-up.com
sat-azel.all-up.com
sat-azel.all-up.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

sat-azel.all-up.com

منتـدى برامج القنوات اخبار رياضة اخبار ترفيه افلام عربية Encryption / Decryption

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابة*البوابة*  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
the warrior's
مدير تنفيدي
مدير تنفيدي
the warrior's

عدد المساهمات : 445
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/09/2012

Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform   Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform Emptyالأربعاء أبريل 13, 2016 5:30 am

Michelle Clancy
   | 13 April 2016

Quickplay partners with You.i TV for multiscreen video platform You.i_TV

Quickplay has announced a new partnership with You.i TV, aimed at pay-TV operators and content programmers building custom multiscreen applications.

You.i TVThe joint solution will offer customers a multi-tenant platform powered by Quickplay’s virtual headend, combined with a front-end user interface (UI) for premium over-the-top (OTT) video across all connected devices, including iOS, tvOS, Android, Amazon Fire, Xbox, PlayStation, Roku, smart TVs and RDK set-top boxes (STBs).

You.i Engine’s front-end technology solution removes the complexity of building custom multiscreen applications by outputting a single codebase that can be used to build and maintain interactive, fully branded interfaces.

Quickplay’s managed video platform provides the backend service via a software-defined headend, delivering secure streaming of nearly 700 live channels and hundreds of thousands of hours of encoded VOD content. Quickplay also handles all of the adaptive streaming and content management, including DRM solutions, user entitlements, dynamic advertising insertion, banner ad support, multi-language support, and featured content from over 200 premium content providers.

“You.i Engine grants operators and content providers unprecedented freedom to build truly delightful, immersive custom applications on every screen, and unshackles them from the fragmented, proprietary device marketplace,” said Jason Flick, CEO of You.i TV. “This partnership enables our customers to leverage the additional cost, time-to-market and service quality benefits of QuickPlay’s software-defined head-end capabilities and 24/7 managed service for next-generation TV services.”
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Yahoo!, Videology form multiscreen online video advertising partnership
»  YuMe takes on click fraud in video ad platform
» Data Alliance partners with FourthWall to extend ad buying from TV to Web video
» Harmonic hits top note in Frost multiscreen transcoding survey
» BT Sport partners up with Arsenal FC

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
sat-azel.all-up.com :: Anglais :: Daily Satellite TV News :: ( Daily Satellite TV News )-
انتقل الى: